Let me give you a list of the types of stores they open in our neighborhoods to drain our pockets! By Rashawn Lawhorne
Let me give you a list of the types of stores they open in our neighborhoods to drain our pockets! Rashawn Lawhorne
Let me give you a list of the types of stores they open in our neighborhoods to drain our pockets!
1. Sneakers Stores – they think all we spend money on are Jordan’s and $200 gym shoes
2. Pawn Shops – they think we have no problem selling items for 10-20% of what they are worth because they feel we are all broke
3. Liquor Stores – they think all we want to do is just get drunk and high
4. Beauty Supplies – They have made billions off the sales of hair and hair care supplies and put no money back into our communities
5. Rent a Centers – they make a killing off renting us furniture, appliances and computers at astronomical percentage rates (WARNING) Do not ever fall into this TRAP
6. Check cashing stores – they think we are not able to maintain real bank accounts and too poor to have any financial awareness
7. Unhealthy Restaurants – Fast Food, Chinese, Dirty Chicken spots etc etc Not a healthy restaurant in sight
8. Unhealthy overpriced Grocery stores – some of them are so scared to do business with us they surround everything with bullet proof glass
9. Nail Salons – They make billions of dollars to circulate among themselves from the proceeds of doing nails in our community
10. Jewelry stores – They sell jewelry at a 500% markup. Part of the hip hop culture is having jewels so they are raking in millions off us smh
Look around your neighborhood and tell me if I’m lying. We need to be doing whatever it takes to buy back our blocks and open businesses that are healthy, uplifting, and fair in pricing. Share this post so we can get awareness out there. #Richminded #RM DO NOT IGNORE THIS!
Here is One Comment That had 84 Replies what are you thoughts?